- Who: Jubilee Music and Arts Festival
- What: Annual two-day sampling of emerging and touring musicians, authors, and comedians with an assortment of food, drinks, and shopping
- When: June 7th, Friday and June 8th, Saturday – Doors at 3PM – All Ages
- Where: Downtown Arts District – Indoor/Outdoor space at 590 S. Santa Fe Los Angeles, CA 90013
- Why: Support the Los Angeles Arts & Athletics Alliance’s mission to promote a lifelong engagement with the arts
- How: $50 2-Day pass available now
Los Angeles, CA – This year’s Jubilee Music and Arts Festival will bring its eclectic array of musicians, comedians, authors and visual artists to its new downtown location in the Arts District at 590 S. Santa Fe Avenue 90013. Get tickets now.
- 40+ Local and nationally touring bands and musicians, such as Fool’s Gold, Salva, KITTEN, The Drums, and Black Lips
- Comedy curated by Iliza Shlesinger, including Natasha Leggero, and Joe Sib
- Literature presented by PEN Center USA, featuring LA’s best poet, David Shook
- Adult beverages sponsored by Heineken and Jameson Irish Whiskey, with more spirits TBA. Drink responsibly!
- 20+ Food trucks and vendors
- 40+ Arts and Crafts booths
- 20+ Sample Sale Brands presented by Connected Fest (thewell.la)
Jubilee Music and Arts Festival keeps its local flavor in 2013 while changing locations and expanding its lineup to include several nationally touring acts. Comedy looks to be a huge hit once again with full lineup including Iliza Shlesinger, Natasha Leggero, and Joe Sib. Pen USA delivers readings from well-established international authors, rounding out the LA music and arts festival. Drinks, food, and shopping ground the Jubilee in the tradition of summertime festival fun. Festival founder and producer Jack Martinez says, “The Jubilee Music and Arts Festival continues to provide a kaleidoscope perspective on the L.A. music and art scene, with its friendly party festival atmosphere. This year’s festival will be a blast for everyone attending and a great way to experience art.” Mark your calendars for Friday, June 7th and Saturday, June 8th. Purchase your tickets in advance, and get excited to dance into the night with the Jubilee line-up, kicking off the summer festival season!