Jubilee Music & Arts Festival (formerly Silver Lake Jubilee) in its 4th year of operation is moving the party downtown to the Arts District! Serving Los Angeles a sick summer playlist on Friday June 7 th & Saturday June 8th Jubilee is back and better than ever. With the rapid growth of the festival over the last few years it is was time to acquire a bigger space that allows us to keep the party going until 2am.
What can you expect at Music and Arts Festival 2013:
- 35+ bands, including emerging, local and national touring acts
- Comedy showcase
- Nationally-recognized literary readings
- Shopping at over 50 exhibitors booths
- The Well Connected quarterly sample sale
- LA’s famous gourmet food trucks
- Multiple booze gardens
- Leading festivals in environmental sustainability
- Contributions to local schools and community organizations
- Production of a fun and safe event
For all press inquires please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Jubilee is setting up exclusive releases, conducting interviews and walk-thrus of the new location upon request!