Who: Jubilee Music and Arts Festival
What: Annual two-day sampling of emerging and touring musicians, authors, and comedians with an assortment of food, drinks, and shopping
- June 7th, Friday - Doors at 3PM and Open Late until 2AM – All Ages
- June 8th, Saturday – Doors at 2PM and Open Late until 2AM – All Ages
Where: Downtown Arts District – Indoor/Outdoor space at 590 S. Santa Fe Los Angeles, CA 90013
Why: Support the Los Angeles Arts & Athletics Alliance’s mission to promote a lifelong engagement with the arts
How: $50 2-Day pass available now
—FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE—
Los Angeles, CA – Jubilee Music and Arts Festival official lineup announcement below! This year’s Jubilee Music and Arts Festival will bring its eclectic array of musicians, comedians, authors and visual artists to its new downtown location in the Arts District at 590 S. Santa Fe Avenue 90013. The two-day sampling of emerging and touring musicians, authors, and comedians that has become a staple in the Los Angeles arts and culture scene. Jubilee books up-and-coming and nationally recognized artists.
- 60+ Local and nationally touring bands and musicians, such as Fool’s Gold, Salva, KITTEN, The Drums, and Black Lips
- Comedy curated by Iliza Shlesinger, including Kyle Kinane, Morgan Murphy, Jonah Ray
- Literature presented by PEN Center USA, featuring LA’s best poet, David Shook
- Adult beverages sponsored by Heineken and Jameson Irish Whiskey, with more spirits TBA. Drink responsibly!
- 20+ Food trucks and vendors
- 50+ Arts and Crafts booths
- 20+ Sample Sale Brands presented by Connected Fest http://thewell.la
Friday, June 7th – 3pm-2am (Interactive Lineup: http://lineup.
Black Lips, Trash Talk, Bleached, Kitten, Mikhael Paskalev, Obliterations, Pangea, Free Energy, Soko, Tashaki Miyaki, Torches, Moses Campbell, Cherry Glazerr, Brown And Blue, Wardell, Theblack & Thewhite, Ghastly!, Franki Chan, Future Unlimited, Yellow Red Sparks, Incan Abraham, Oh Boy Les Mecs, Thee Mike B, Goddollars, Thee Rain Cats, Francisco The Man, Damndogs, DJ Sam James Velde
Saturday, June 8th – 2pm-2am (Interactive Lineup: http://lineup.
The Drums, Fool’s Gold, Salva, RiFF RAFF, Viceroy, NO, Cayucas, Calvin Love, DWNTWN, Data Romance, RAIZ, Daddy Kev, Lovelife, Bad Things, Beat Club, The Dead Ships, HOTT MT, Tapioca and the Flea, The Dolls, Bom Bom, PAWN, AVP, Golden Sun, Great White Buffalo, Western Lows, Broadheads, Big Tree, DJ Ted Keys, The Ragged Jubilee, DJ Valida
Drinks, food, and shopping ground the Jubilee in the tradition of summertime festival fun. Festival founder and producer Jack Martinez says, “The Jubilee Music and Arts Festival continues to provide a kaleidoscope perspective on the L.A. music and art scene, with its friendly party festival atmosphere. This year’s festival will be a blast for everyone attending and a great way to experience art.” Mark your calendars for Friday, June 7th and Saturday, June 8th. Purchase your tickets in advance, and get excited to dance into the night with the Jubilee line-up, kicking off the summer festival season!
For questions call: 323-362-6650
Powered by Waterfall.
Waterfall is a cloud based asset management and press release distribution platform.